RCI celebrated multiple achievements at the ARDA 2012 Awards Gala Dinner, where the global leader in vacation exchange took home 10 awards. Among these many recognitions was the coveted ACE Excellence in Customer Service award, which was presented to RCI for its customer service delivery in the online vacation planning space.
RCI took its “Count On Me!” customer service culture to the next level in 2011 by leveraging social media monitoring of the timeshare and vacation exchange industries on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, blogs and other online media. RCI’s social media customer service team, working out of a dedicated command center at the company’s headquarters, actively educates consumers about the many benefits of timeshare and RCI membership, responds to questions or concerns about timeshare ownership and exchange, thanks consumers for their positive mentions and even wishes them well on their upcoming vacations.
This innovative and proactive approach to online customer service has been met with applause from consumers who are often surprised and delighted by the company’s outreach. It is also supported by developers who strongly believe in the efforts to enhance the reputation of the industry.
RCI was also recognized with the following awards:
- Human Resources Individual Contributor: Stephanie Bramel
- Human Resources Team: RCI Indianapolis Human Resources Tea
- Logo Design: Your World Your Way Sweepstake
- Special Event: 2012 Global Top Guide Summit
- Integrated Marketing or Public Relations Campaign: Because Your Vacation Means the World to Us
- Video Production: RCI TV
- Web Site: Share Your Vacation by RCI
- Social Media Program or Campaign: RCI Social Media Program
- Interactive Internet Advertising Campaign: Platinum Acquisition Monthly