On-line registration will close at midnight Wednesday 10th September for RDO5 2014 Conference, 18-20th September 2014 at the Pestana Chelsea Bridge Hotel & Spa.
On-site registrations will still be permitted, and any enquires should be sent to the event organiser Nikkie Yeaman – firstname.lastname@example.org.
This year, our headline theme is all about growing “Stronger Together” and we look forward to you joining us as we debate and come up with solutions to the “Big Questions” – such as:
- What’s the best way to work together to grow stronger and propel the industry forward?
- How do you redefine the timeshare product in its various forms and shelf lives to appeal to a new generation?
- What will travel look like in 2020, what sort of holiday experiences will people of different generations want?
- Is RDO staying ahead of the curve by developing its own self-regulation or is it going too far, too fast?
We have lined up a thought-provoking variety of panel sessions and presentations, with headline topics up for discussion covering issues such as:
- Where and who is our new customer base and how will they dovetail into our existing members?
- Short Term Fractions – what’s not to like?
- Redefining the product
- Honing in on hospitality
- Top Tips for Successful Sales
The RDO Conference is the only event of its type in Europe. You can learn from leading figures, join in lively debate, network and do business with the movers and shakers, or relax with colleagues at the social events. Thus if you are involved or interested in timeshare, fractionals or any other form of shared leisure ownership, then this is the event for you.
For more details on our Keynote and Guest speakers, the RDO5 program, session details, venue information and on-line registration, please visit the dedicated conference website www.rdoconference.org.