Interval International will host the International Shared Ownership Investment conference at the Eden Roc Miami Beach Resort & Spa from October 24 – 26.
In its 18th year, the Shared Ownership Investment conferences and seminars provide a forum to educate attendees about trends and opportunities and explore the various shared ownership business models. The events have been providing attendees in Asia, Africa, the Caribbean, Europe, Middle East, and North and South America with valuable industry knowledge on topics from financing, marketing and development to conversions, mixed-use resorts, and government regulations.
At this year’s event, senior executives will discuss the most asked-about issues, such as what motivates timeshare buyers, what lenders are looking for, and how to optimize the profits of an asset. These are just some of the areas that will be addressed by thought leaders as they share their expertise on resort financing, sales, marketing, and operations, among other topics.
The agenda includes panels on the Caribbean and Latin America, as well as sessions on timeshare trends, sales presentations, economic impact on destinations, hotel conversions, resort amenities, and marketing and media strategies. Highlights include:
- Guest presenter Scott Stratten, an expert in viral, social, and authentic marketing, who has been named one of the top five social media influencers in the world by Forbes. The sought-after speaker, known for his unique “Un-Marketing” philosophy, has been featured in The Wall Street Journal, Huffington Post, Entrepreneur Magazine, and on CNN.com.
- Adriana Grineberg, regional director for Facebook in Latin America and one of the company’s first employees in the region, will share how she has assisted global corporations such as Procter & Gamble, Unilever, Coca-Cola, and Netflix leverage media and technology to reach their key consumers.
- Two Latin America-focused sessions will cover the realities of doing business and the impact of timeshare in the region with first-hand knowledge from local marketers and developers.
- On the last day of the conference, “The View From the C-Suite” will feature industry leaders discussing their personal insights on a rapidly changing industry.
- Back by popular demand, the Shared Ownership Boot Camp, will provide new entrants with overviews of the legal, sales, marketing and financing aspects of the business.
In addition to attending educational and networking sessions, participants will receive complimentary research reports, including two studies from the ARDA International Foundation: State of the Vacation Timeshare Industry: United States Study, 2016 Edition and Financial Performance 2016: A Survey of Timeshare and Vacation Ownership Companies. They will also receive The Shared Ownership Resort Real Estate Industry in North America: 2016.
Joining Interval as patron sponsors are Allianz, BakerHostetler, Capital One, Equiant, Fidelity National Timeshare, First American Title Insurance Company, Harbor Linen, and JMBM Global Hospitality Group.
For more information, visit www.sharedownershipinvestment.com.