The Registry Collection® programme has announced that it has renewed its affiliation agreement with Fairmont Heritage Place (FHP), the private residence club division of Fairmont Hotels & Resorts, to continue their long-standing relationship. Seven Fairmont Heritage Place properties are included in The Registry Collection exchange network, making these world-class resorts available to the program’s more than 43,000 members.
“Being part of this exchange network provides us the opportunity to showcase the luxury product, personalized service and unique experiences that are at the core of the Fairmont Heritage Place brand with members of The Registry Collection program worldwide,” said Barry Landsberg, FHP’s Executive Director, Residential Marketing, Sales & Development.
The seven Fairmont Heritage Place properties within The Registry Collection programme’s exchange network include:
- Fairmont Heritage Place, Acapulco Diamante in Acapulco, Mexico: This property is nestled overlooking the Pacific Ocean near the Sierra Madre, with three-bedroom homes featuring private plunge pools.
- Fairmont Heritage Place, Mayakoba in Playa del Carmen, Mexico: Found in the vibrant heart of the Riviera Maya, this resort complex offers luxurious three- and four-bedroom residences amid the jungle and tropical mangroves bordering white sand beaches.
- Fairmont Heritage Place, Zimbali in Zimbali, South Africa: Located on a breathtakingly beautiful section of ocean front land within the Zimbali Coastal Resort, the residences give a fresh take on travel in South Africa.
- Fairmont Heritage Place, Ghirardelli Square in San Francisco, California: A gem in the Golden Gate city, this meticulously restored historic property features two- and three-bedroom residences.
- Fairmont Heritage Place, Franz Klammer Lodge in Telluride, Colorado: Leisure and adventure come together in this Telluride ski resort, ideally located in Mountain Village with lavish accommodations.
- Fairmont Heritage Place, Inspiration in Miramar Beach, Florida: Between the emerald waters of the Gulf of Mexico and the quiet shores of Choctawhatchee Bay, travelers will find these elite three-bedroom residences that take the Florida getaway experience to the next level.
- Fairmont Heritage Place, El Corazon de Santa Fe in Santa Fe, New Mexico: Travelers will find this elegant property in the heart of Santa Fe a hidden retreat, where they can enjoy an Old World ambience and lavishness that this property is famous for.
For more information, visit TheRegistryCollection.com.