Interval International has announced the recipients of its 2016 Winners Circle awards, an annual incentive program that recognizes exceptional vacation ownership sales professionals at affiliated resort properties.
Now in its 16th year, the Winners Circle contest celebrates outstanding producers from Interval International’s member resorts. Sales managers at eligible properties nominate their highest achievers for a random drawing. Ten regional finalists are chosen from the U.S. and Canada, the Caribbean, Mexico, and Central and South America, who receive travel-related and cash prizes. Interval also offers Winners Circle programs with varying structures elsewhere around the world, including Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and Asia.
“Nominees from throughout North America, Latin America, and the Caribbean were selected by their managers, for their achievements in sales, as well as their contributions to the growth of our industry,” said Jan Wyatt, Interval’s vice president of corporate marketing.
Each of the 2016 winners received two certificates for a six- to eight-night Alaska, Bermuda, or Caribbean cruise vacation aboard Royal Caribbean, along with a US$1,000 cash prize.
The honorees, by region:
Eastern U.S. and Canada
- Tim Herndon, Waterside by Spinnaker, Hilton Head, South Carolina
- Russi Kansara, Vitality Assurance Vacations at Collingwood, Collingwood, Ontario
Western U.S. and Canada
- Shannon Mann, Welk Resorts San Diego, San Diego, California
- Brian Trisko, Grand Colorado on Peak 8, Breckenridge, Colorado
- Robert Sands, Morritt’s Tortuga Club, Grand Cayman
- Erick Wilson, Hacienda Encantada Resort & Spa, Cabo San Lucas
- Jose Martin, Villa del Palmar Flamingos, Puerto Vallarta
- Israel Ornelas, Grand Luxxe Residence Club Vallarta, Nuevo Vallarta
- Rodrigo Villarroel Budelman, Sun Hotel, Santa Cruz, Bolivia
- Juliana Maria Chavez de Oliveira, Mussulo Resort by Mantra, Paraiba, Brazil
Resorts interested in participating in the 2017 Winners Circle contest can enroll on ResortDeveloper.com, starting January 1.
To learn more about the program, visit ResortDeveloper.com.