Interval International will host the 17th annual Shared Ownership Investment Conference at the Fontainebleau Miami Beach from September 30 – October 2.
The conference is a premier gathering for timeshare industry professionals interested in gaining insights on trends in resort financing, sales, marketing, and operations, and is recognized as a key resource for potential entrants seeking to understand the basics of this dynamic business.
The conference agenda includes sessions on high-tech sales, new shared ownership projects, and media strategies presented by recognized authorities. Highlights include:
- Guest speaker Lynne Lancaster, co-author of “When Generations Collide,” will provide tips on how to communicate across the generational divide.
- Peter C. Yesawich, Ph.D., vice chairman of MMGY Global, will present findings from the 2015 Portrait of American Travelers, a highly acclaimed survey that is one of the most closely watched barometers of emerging travel trends.
- A new Latin America program, which will be conducted in Spanish with simultaneous English translation, will feature first-hand insights from some of the region’s leading developers, marketers, and communicators. Marketing expert Alvaro Rattinger will share social media and other strategies that speak to this important market.
- A shared-ownership “Boot Camp” created especially for new entrants will cover the basics of the business, the different profit centers within a timeshare business model, and how mixed use can complement a hotel operation and increase return on investment.
- The “Meet the Leaders” panel will feature top company executives in the leisure hospitality industry, providing unique perspectives about the opportunities in shared ownership.
- An ever-evolving threat, cyber security, will be a new topic at this year’s forum. Led by a group of expert panelists, including an FBI special agent, speakers will present the “how-to’s” of staying up-to-date and effectively protecting your organization.
Registrants will attend educational and networking sessions and receive complimentary research studies with a combined retail value of more than $1,000. They include three studies from the ARDA International Foundation: State of the Vacation Timeshare Industry: United States Study 2015 Edition, Financial Performance 2015: A Survey of Timeshare & Vacation Ownership Companies, and Next Generations 2015 Study; as well as The Shared Ownership Resort Real Estate Industry in North America: 2015.
Joining Interval as patron sponsors are: Aqua-Aston Hospitality; Baker & Hostetler, LLP; Capital One; Equiant; Fidelity National Timeshare; Harbor Linen; Hyatt Vacation Ownership; JMBM Global Hospitality Group; Preferred Residences; Trading Places; and Vacation Resorts International. To register for the conference, click here, call 877.700.1153 (toll free) or 305.668.3495, or email email@example.com.