The National Timeshare Owners Association today announced that they have entered into a strategic alliance with TATOC.
“While the NTOA is primarily focused on timeshare owners and timeshare issues in the United States, we also understand the need for a greater sharing of information and resources”, says Greg Crist, the President and CEO of the Association. “This strategic alliance will be a tremendous resource for owners around the world.”
Harry Taylor, TATOC’s executive chairman added: “Our alliance with the NTOA makes sense as it is clear we share many of the same goals and objectives. This brings together two strong and independent bodies working to ensure a long and successful future for the industry.”
Some of the common goals that both organisations are working on include:
- Advocating on behalf of timeshare owners in the United Kingdom, the United States and elsewhere
- Educating timeshare owners and the media about important issues facing the timeshare industry as a whole and individual timeshare owners
- Freely share information that one or both parties have or will have access to as it relates to current or future timeshare legislation, timeshare industry news and specific issues affecting timeshare owners at specific resorts
- Issuing joint statements, where appropriate, to news media and across social media channels
- Making joint appearances, where appropriate, to discuss situations as they pertain to timeshare owners
- Promote each other’s organizations through web links, sharing of information on each other’s web sites, etc.
- Regular communication so as to insure that common goals are being that common goals are being reached, discussing new goals and assisting with advisory/steering issues facing both organizations