Winners Circle Finalists To Be Honored At Interval’s 16th Annual Shared Ownership Investment Conference
Interval International, a prominent worldwide provider of vacation services and an operating business of Interval Leisure Group, announced the finalists of its 2014 Winners Circle contest, an annual incentive program that rewards exceptional vacation ownership sales professionals for its member resort properties. Sales producers across the United States, Canada, the Caribbean, Mexico, and South America are invited each year to attend the Shared Ownership Investment Conference as Interval’s distinguished guests. The upcoming conference takes place October 13-14 at the Fontainebleau Miami Beach.
“This year’s nominees truly embody the highest levels of dedication and commitment,” said Marcos Agostini, Interval’s senior vice president of resort sales and business development for Latin America. “We look forward to recognizing the achievements of these outstanding sales professionals, and more importantly, their significant contributions to the success of the industry.”
During the conference, finalists attend educational sessions and special events, and have the opportunity to network with industry leaders. They also are eligible to participate in a special drawing with cash prizes up to $5,000.
2014 Winners Circle honorees include:
- Francine Addison – Huronic Residences at Living Water, Collingwood, Ontario
- Debra Anderson – Beach Quarters, Virginia Beach, Virginia
- Laura Blevins – The Lodges at Timber Ridge, Welk Resorts, Branson, Missouri
- Luis Enrique Sarabia Carranza – Imperial Fiesta Club at Casa Maya, Cancun, Mexico
- Gerardo Jimenez Hidalgo – Club Vacacional Fiesta, Puntarenas, Costa Rica
- Felix Alvarez Kaysser – Real Club, Cancun, Mexico
- Yolanda McKilly – London Bridge Resort, Lake Havasu City, Arizona
- Rosa Quintero – Zuana Beach Resort, Bogota, Colombia
- Steven Sanchez – Great Destinations, Inc., Ontario, California
- Clarisse Velay – Dawn Beach Club, St. Maarten, Dutch Caribbean
About Winners Circle
In its 10th year, the Winners Circle contest celebrates outstanding producers from Interval’s member resorts. Sales managers at eligible Interval member properties nominate their highest achievers for a random drawing. Ten finalists are chosen to receive complimentary airfare, accommodations, and conference registration for themselves and a guest. During the conference, each winner has the opportunity to network, participate in planned activities on and off site, and enter to win special prizes, including a grand prize of $5,000. Interval also offers Winners Circle programs with varying structures in other regions, including Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and Asia. Learn more about the Winners Circle program.