RCI recently announced an agreement with Divi Resorts that gives members at all five of its RCI®-affiliated resorts in Aruba and St. Maarten the opportunity to opt for RCI Points Platinum memberships.
RCI members who join the RCI Points Platinum membership tier receive benefits including:
- Priority Access, which gives members the opportunity to be at the ‘front of the line’ for specially-acquired exchange vacations in many sought-after locations
- Opportunities for unit upgrades if larger units are available within two weeks of check-in with no additional Deposit Trading Power required*
- Rebates on select RCI transactions, which are automatically credited back to the members’ RCI Platinum accounts for use on future RCI transactions
- Experiential Vacation Exchange, which gives members the opportunity to use their Deposit Trading Power toward discounts on vacation experiences such as safaris and tours of the Galapagos
- Platinum Cruise Exchange, which offers an additional $25 USD off per cabin when compared to standard RCI membership and a greater choice of cruise options
- A higher rate of Cash Back rewards through the RCI Shopping PerksSM program than regular members receive
- Discounts on purchases while on vacation including city attraction admission, ski lift passes, dining, golf fees, theater tickets and more
Divi Resorts, based in North Carolina, is a resort company that specializes exclusively in Caribbean vacation destinations. A wide range of resort amenities include both casual and fine dining, freshwater pools, tropical gardens and many vacation activities suited for Caribbean island vacations.