EllicottVillas, a private residence club in Ellicottville, (which has been described by The New York Times as “the Aspen of the East,”) has joined Preferred Residences.
EllicottVillas delivers five-star services and club amenities in a spectacular community of fully furnished, beautifully landscaped three-story villas. As a member of Preferred Residences, it now gives owners access to even more benefits.
The EllicottVillas vacation homes feature the highest quality construction and finishes, are outfitted with distinctive furnishings, sophisticated technology and quality appliances, and come with personalized hospitality services that include transportation, grocery shopping, and more. Each well-appointed villa is designed as a three-story town home with garage, private deck, and patio area, providing approximately 3,000 square feet of living space with a spacious great room and kitchen, guest room, and third-floor master with sitting area and fireplace.
The many benefits and services enjoyed by Preferred Residences owners include:
- “High-touch” exchange services based on a worldwide points-based program that offers flexibility and security
- Preferential pricing at participating Preferred Hotel Group™ affiliated properties
- 24-hour personal concierge services
- Complimentary Prestige membership in the Priority Pass™ VIP airport lounge programme
- Automatic enrollment in a two-year membership in Preferred Golf™, providing access to the world’s most challenging and prestigious courses
- Complimentary annual membership in Hertz #1 Club Gold® car rental program
EllicottVillas is in the heart of a four-season playground that combines the charm of an small town with an abundance of shops and restaurants, some of the best skiing in the state of New York (consistently ranked top five in the east by Ski Magazine), and numerous other outdoor pursuits ranging from golf and hiking to mountain biking and horseback riding. Once the clubhouse is completed, vacationers will also have access to a heated pool and jetted spa, fitness center, games room, owner’s lounge and sauna.