Interval International announced the finalists of its 2012 Winners Circle contest, an annual incentive program that recognizes the top vacation ownership sales professionals throughout the world. These key producers at Interval’s member resorts in the United States, Canada, the Caribbean, Mexico, and Latin America regions will be honored at next month’s Shared Ownership Investment Conference in Orlando, Florida.
As guests of conference founder Interval, the finalists attend educational sessions and special events, and have the opportunity to network with industry leaders. They also are eligible to win a $5,000 cash prize.
“The opportunity to represent Gold Key Resorts and be honored in front of so many industry professionals was beyond exciting,” said last year’s grand prize winner, Terry Jones of Beach Quarters Resort in Virginia Beach, Virginia. “We were treated incredibly well from start to finish, and I gained a better understanding of different aspects of the industry. It was a valuable experience that has helped me continue to excel.”
The 2012 Winners Circle honorees are:
• Ivan Archundia – Omni Cancun Vacation Club, Cancun, Mexico
• Kim Favalaro – Cranberry Waterfront Suites, Collingwood, Ontario, Canada
• Livingston S. George – Oyster Bay Beach Resort, St. Maarten, Netherlands Antilles
• Juan Carlos Ibacache – Hippocampus Vina del Mar Resort & Club, Santiago de Chile, Chile
• Richard Kehrig – Shell Vacation Club at Vino Bello Resort, Napa, California, United States
• Eileen Kolbeck – Westin Mission Hills, Rancho Mirage, California, United States
• Oscar Kormos – King’s Creek Plantation, Williamsburg, Virginia, United States
• Andria Lightbourne – Island Seas Resort, Freeport, Bahamas
• Aleksandra Petrovic – Paradise Village Resort & Spa, Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico
• Veronica Tirado – Sauce Alto Resort & Country Club, Lima, Peru