RCI® took home several awards at the annual Global Networking Expo, GNEX 2013. The awards were presented at the Perspective Magazine Awards Gala Dinner on Feb. 6 in Beverly Hills, Calif., where several affiliated resorts were also recognized.
The resorts affiliated with RCI and The Registry Collection program that took home awards included:
• Best Fractional Resort – Worldwide: Grand Residences by Royal Resorts
• Best Fractional Resort – Latin America: Grand Residences by Royal Resorts
• Best Fractional Resort – Europe & Middle East: Vilnius Golf & Spa Resort
• Best Fractional Resort – Asia Pacific: Karma Kandara
• Best Individual Marketing Professional Award: Kelvin Smith, Wyndham Vacation Ownership
• Best Individual Sales Professional Award: Suraj Naik, Karma Royal Group
• Best Industry Leader Award: Barry Robinson, CEO, Wyndham Vacation Resorts Asia Pacific
• Best Project Team Award: Wyndham Vacation Ownership Hospitality Learning & Development Team
RCI and The Registry Collection received awards in the following categories:
• Best Consumer Product Award: RCI Points® – RCI’s points-based exchange system provides the maximum flexibility in vacation planning, and has received many enhancements in recent years to add even more value for RCI subscribing members and affiliates.
• Best Place to Work: RCI – This award acknowledges RCI’s positive company culture, including a hospitality service pledge and core values that create an engaged and passionate workforce.
• Best Online Media Award: TheRegistryCollection.com – The Registry Collection® program, RCI’s luxury exchange program, marked its 10th anniversary year with a website re-launch. The enhanced site provides a fresh look and intuitive user interface to make vacation planning even easier.
• Best Print Media Award: The Registry Collection Program Directory – The directory, which is beautifully printed to also serve as a travel-inspiration coffee table book, is an easy-to-use tool that helps members of the luxury exchange program navigate their vacation options.
• Best Green Initiative Award: RCI Green Award Program – The RCI Green Award program celebrates RCI affiliated resorts that actively engage in sustainable practices, including innovation in energy and water conservation, waste management, community outreach and environmental management.
• Best Technology Award: RCI Presenter – RCI Presenter is interactive software pre-loaded with engaging content that RCI affiliates can use on touch-screen monitors or tables to show potential owners the benefits of vacation ownership and exchange.