Interval International has announced a long-term, club affiliation agreement with Plaza Hotéis. The agreement encompasses the shared ownership component of seven mixed-use properties in Brazil, as well as others that become part of the vacation club.
“Including this affiliation, we have added 13 Brazilian resorts to Interval’s global network since opening our office in São Paulo in 2012,” said Marcos Agostini, Interval’s senior vice president of resort sales and business development for Latin America. “This is a clear indication that Interval will continue to play a significant role in the region’s rapidly growing and dynamic shared ownership industry.”
The Plaza Hotéis properties are located mainly in the southern states of Santa Catarina and Rio Grande do Sul. Here in some of the country’s most popular vacation destinations, bountiful natural surroundings, pristine beaches, historic cities, diverse cultures, and traditions of European origins, are among the visitor attractions. In the northeast, where Bahia Plaza Hotel is situated, natural landscapes, colonial architecture, culinary arts and unique blend of European and African influences drive tourists to the coastal state of Bahia.
Included in this agreement are:
- Plaza São Rafael Hotel and Plaza Porto Alegre Hotel in Porto Alegre, Rio Grande do Sul
- Plaza Itapema Resort & Spa in Itapema, Santa Catarina
- Plaza Blumenau Hotel in Blumenau, Santa Catarina
- Plaza Caldas da Imperatriz Resort & Spa in Santo Amaro da Imperatriz, Santa Catarina
- Plaza Florianópolis Hotel in Florianopolis, Santa Catarina
- Bahia Plaza Hotel in Camaçari, Bahia