Pestana Vacation Club, who currently own and manage 16 mixed use resort properties on the Portuguese Algarve, Madeira Island and also in the northern states of Brazil is re-launching sales at two of their most iconic resorts – the Madeira Beach Club, situated in a privileged seafront location close to the centre of the island’s capital Funchal, and Alvor Beach Club which occupies a cliff-top position overlooking the famous Três Irmãos beach in the western Algarve.
Details of these two major projects are currently being released to members at both resorts, together with a preferential offer which will allow them to extend their existing lease agreements. Both resorts will undergo major refurbishment to accommodation and facilities which, once completed, will create a new benchmark in luxury for future resort projects.
In the past 12 months Group Pestana have continued the steady expansion of its hotel business with the opening of five new properties:-
- The Pestana Arena in very heart of Barcelona, the groups first hotel in Spain,
- The Pestana Colombos Premium Club, an ‘all inclusive’ resort on Porto Santo Island, Portugal
- The Pestana Cayo Coco All Inclusive in Cuba, located on what TripAdvisor Travelers Choice Awards consider to be one of the finest beaches in the Caribbean,
- The Pestana Casablanca Suites in Morocco, which enjoys an exclusive beachfront location
- The Pestana South Beach Art Deco Hotel in Miami, Florida, the groups first property in North America
Looking to the future, new hotel projects in Rio de Janeiro, Lisbon and Luanda, Angola have recently been announced.