RCI Affiliate Access is a new service from RCI which leverages the advantage of the exchange company’s bulk buying power to pass on savings to its affiliate community across Europe.
“We have invited partners to join the programme who, we believe, can provide services that our affiliates need, but which often come with a premium price tag,” said Dimitris Manikis, RCI’s Vice President, Business Development for Europe, Middle East and Africa.
“A benefit of being the world’s largest exchange holiday services provider is that we can pass on our economies of scale buying to get the very best deals for our affiliated resort developers. The RCI Affiliate Access programme brings RCI’s buying power in the marketplace, together with access to our extensive network of industry partners, to our European affiliates and their resort management teams. Our Affiliate Access partners have agreed to provide access to their quality products and services at specially negotiated prices for RCI affiliates.
“The programme is all about helping RCI affiliates to optimise their businesses by providing custom solutions exclusively for them.”
The new service launched in April with the following RCI Affiliate Access partners:
- Cardscape – On-line payment processing, collections and enhanced reporting
- ICE Travel –Savings credits programme to encourage prompt maintenance fee payment with rewards of credits to redeem against travel products
- Connex Marketing Group – customised and cost-effective sales and lead generation programmes, including hotel and travel voucher programmes
- RCI Procurement Services – access to Wyndham’s combined purchasing power for resort products and services your resorts use every day
- My Lawyer In Spain – Advice on new project set ups, company incorporations, trustee agreements, consumer financiers and HOA’s, EU Directive compliance, fee debt recovery, commercial and property advice, and licensing
- Manudecor – Interior decoration and furnishing supplier for timeshare resorts and hotels located in Spain, Portugal, France, Italy
- Health and Safety training
- LiveShareTravel – Online Marketing and PR services via travel & leisure lifestyle portal to showcase your resorts to more than 27,000 visitors each month with average household incomes of £80,000
Lunch & Learn more on 10 June in the UK
An RCI Lunch & Learn takes place on 10 June at The Devon Hotel, Matford, Exeter, EX2 8XU in the UK. Attendance is FREE. The event will introduce several of the Affiliate Access partners to resort delegates, giving them an opportunity to talk through ideas and opportunities. It opens its doors at 11.00, takes in a relaxing lunch, and wraps up at 15.00. There is no charge for registration, attendance or lunch. A room at the hotel venue can be booked for the evening before the event and, to take advantage of the special negotiated rate RCI has agreed with the hotel, please make reference to your RCI conference attendance when booking.
(www.devonhotel.co.uk Tel: 01392 259268).
To register for event attendance, please contact email@example.com
It is planned to roll out further Lunch & Learn events for RCI affiliates in mainland Europe later in the year.
Mike Lightfoot, Deputy Managing Director of First National Trustee Company (FNTC), said the firm was delighted to be part of the RCI Affiliate Access programme. “FNTC has, for many years, specialised in the provision of bespoke card processing solutions in the holiday ownership and fractional ownership space. Affiliates are now able to access our CardScape technology platform through the programme to maximise revenue opportunities through a real-time, fully-integrated card processing solution.”
Alex Radford, a founding partner of My Lawyer in Spain, said his firm would be offering specialist legal services through the programme. He said: “With more than 16 years of experience of advising timeshare and shared-ownership clients and developers around the world, we are ideally placed to work with RCI and their affiliates to offer comprehensive quality legal services.”
Manikis added: “We will continue to expand the programme and would like to hear from resort managers and developers as to which products and services they could like to see introduced to the programme. Please send your ideas to firstname.lastname@example.org “
To learn more, visit RCIAffiliates.com and click onto ‘Affiliate Access Learn More’ button in the side bar.