RCI Receives 10 Content Marketing Awards Including Best Overall Editorial and Best Tablet-based Magazine
RCI was recently honored with four gold, a silver and two bronze Content Marketing Awards, as well as three Honorable Mentions for its work on RCI’s Endless Vacation® magazine and RCI Ventures® magazine.
The Content Marketing Awards program, presented by the Content Marketing Institute, is a prestigious honor for agencies and brands that create compelling content through visual and editorial storytelling. With more than 1,000 entries this year, these accolades recognize RCI’s content-based strategy to promote the vacation ownership industry.
RCI, together with its agency Story Worldwide, develops relevant, engaging, and interactive content for its various member and resort developer publications. The team publishes Endless Vacation magazine, RCI Ventures magazine, and the RCI® Directory of Affiliated Resorts across print, digital, and mobile media.
“Our goal is to create content that allows us to connect with our various audiences in a way that goes beyond what we can achieve with more traditional marketing techniques,” said Phil Brojan, senior vice president of global marketing for RCI. “We’re so honored to be recognized among so many prestigious brands.”
- The Content Marketing Awards for RCI publications included:
- Best Overall Editorial: Gold – Endless Vacation magazine
- Best Overall Digital Publication: Gold – Endless Vacation magazine app for iPad*
- Best Tablet Based Magazine: Gold – RCI Ventures magazine
- Best Feature Design: Gold – RCI Ventures magazine
- Best Use of Photography: Silver – Endless Vacation magazine, Fall 2013
- Best Hospitality Publication: Bronze – RCI Ventures magazine
- Best Interview of Profile: Bronze – RCI Ventures magazine
- Best Use of Photography Overall: Honorable Mention – Endless Vacation magazine, Fall 2013
- Best Tourism Publication: Honorable Mention – Endless Vacation magazine, Fall 2013
- Best Tourism Publication: Honorable Mention – Endless Vacation magazine, Spring 2013
“These awards are a reflection of the dedicated work the RCI team and Story Worldwide do for each of our magazines,” said Brian Bruno, vice president of North America publications and operations for RCI. “No matter the publication or medium, we continually strive to be a helpful resource for RCI members and affiliated resorts and these achievements are a great way to acknowledge the strong commitment we have made to supporting and growing the vacation ownership industry.”