RDO and TATOC are holding a seminar and lunch on Friday 7th March 2014 from 10 am to 2.30 pm, prior to the TATOC Annual Conference in Warrington next March.
Experts from a range of fields will share their thoughts, provide general advice and guidance and answer questions on a host of topical issues including:
- Ageing ownership – Perpetuity contracts – what are your options, Introducing robust exit route
programmes, Managing maintenance fee delinquencies
- Is your product right for today’s market? Marketing tips on how to improve rentals & sales
- How to get behind the campaign to reduce VAT on tourism
- Resort management – do you have a cost-effective and well-run system in place?
- What‘s being done to improve the image of the industry
- Add your voice to a campaign to have VAT reduced for the leisure industry
Overnight accommodation for Thursday 6th March, including dinner bed and breakfast, is available at a cost of £125pp including VAT. The seminar itself is free to attend.
To register for the seminar and to book overnight accommodation, contact Francis Seaver at TATOC on:
Tel: 0161 237 3843