Member Relations Manager
UK based, working from home
Salary circa £40,000, plus benefits
EUROC, a newly formed, independent, member led, organisation representing timeshare owners committees in Europe, is seeking a full time member of staff to recruit members and administer the association’s day-to-day operations.
EUROC has engaged RDO to manage the association on its behalf and the successful candidate will report both to the EUROC Board and the RDO Chief Executive.
Recruitment of members and increasing membership numbers according to targets set by the Board is critical to this role and you will travel extensively around the UK and Europe, visiting timeshare resorts, to promote EUROC to Home Owners’ Associations.
As well as being the main point of contact for timeshare owners committees, you will work with the Board to ensure the association achieves its key objectives. You will provide administrative support to the Board and organise membership meetings and events, such the annual general meeting and the conference.
You will be responsible for the association’s communications, both external and internal, its social media activities and will handle media and other stakeholder enquiries. Media training will be provided.
You will work closely with the RDO secretariat and with other industry bodies, where relevant.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent public speaking skills
- Ability to work independently
- Willing to travel extensively around the UK and Europe
- Self-motivated and disciplined in task completion
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to respond in a timely and professional manner to enquiries
- Ability to interpret and articulate the outcomes of Board meetings
- 5 years’ timeshare experience (ideally experience in working with timeshare Home Owners’ Associations)
- A-level educated
What we offer
We will recognise and reward your hard work, loyalty and achievements with an excellent package, including a competitive salary (based on your age and experience), results driven bonus scheme, pension, and a generous holiday allowance.
To apply please email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org