- Modern Slavery Act 2015
- RDO 2013 KPI Report
- Unfair Relationship Consumer Loans June 2014
- RDO Best Practice Guidelines
- RDO Rules & Guidance UK consumer credit Apr2014
- Exit Routes Recommendations July 2012
- Trade in and Transfers Feb 2014
- CSES Response Directive Feb 2014
- Sandy Grey & Crimeshare release 2008
- KPIs Europe September 2012
- Amends to Spanish law (Sp) Jul12
- Amends to Spanish law (Eng) Jul12
- Exit Routes Bullet Points July 2012
- Exit Route Recommendations July 2012
- Bournemouth Uni research April 2012
- Spanish Directive Mar 2012 – English.pdf
- Spanish Directive Guidance Notes Eng Mar 2012
- Comentario de RDO a la Ley Espanola Mar 2012
- RDO Factsheets March 2009
- RDO QAs March 2009
- RDO Guidance UK Regulations 2011
- 2010 Enforcement Report
- Rome 1 Regulation June 2008 Full Text
- Roma 1 Reglamento Junio 2008
- Notas sobre la Directiva Nov 09 SP
- Information Notice Rome I Regulation Oct 09
- Information Notice Rome I Regulation Oct 09 SP
- Guidance Note Timeshare Directive RDO Nov 09
- European Timeshare Industry 2008
- European Timeshare Industry 2008 Exec. Summary
- Industria europea del Tiempo Compartido en 2008
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.
Please enable Strictly Necessary Cookies first so that we can save your preferences!
When you use our websites to view the information we make available, a number of cookies are used by others and by third parties to allow the website to function, to collect useful information about visitors and to help to make your user experience better.
Cookies are small files that are sent back and forth with web pages, which can be used to identify that you have previously visited a site or to store small bits of information locally with you.
We also use social media buttons and/or plugins on this site that allow you to connect with your social media network(s) in various ways. For these to work the social media will set cookies through our site which may be used to enhance your profile on their site or contribute to the data they hold for various purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies.
Sometimes we include content from other sites on our site, for example, YouTube videos. When we do this, YouTube may store cookies in order to track how people are watching videos on their site.
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit.
If you want to know more about what cookies are and how to control them, aboutcookies.org is a great resource